Vision Care & Products
Auburn Family Optometry, Inc. offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in Auburn.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with your eye care provider.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Auburn optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Auburn Family Optometry, Inc..
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Auburn Family Optometry, Inc..
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Auburn, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Auburn Family Optometry, Inc., including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Auburn optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.
- Vision Therapy – An quick look into a medically backed practice to improve some common eye problems.